Monday, November 12, 2007

nicole, my love, patience is a virtue.

but yes i did move into my flat and i am very flattered that you stalk my blog.

ok since i have been back from france i have been pretty busy. when i got back i was terribly homesick. but a wise and good friend pointed out that home will always be there and how often will i be in scotland...

and so since i have been back this is the short and tall of it.

the royal bank of scotland has ordered me a fourth banking card because the first one is doing a tour of england, the second was ordered wrong, and the third was not delivered because i have ordered 3 cards and that is "suspicious" alas i am waiting on my fourth bank card. fingers crossed it works out. i should be getting it this week.

the ireland plan is up in the air. i am not sure as of december 20th where in the world i will be until feb. come feb i will be either in ireland or heading home. in between i think i might do a tour of italy? we shall see...

christmas is slowly coming together. and i am excited and when you have all of europe to choose from .... well thats just crazy. new years is being spent in edinburgh. crazy. but i am excited. it should be really good. concerts and ceildhs. yay.

i moved into my flat on saturday. i have great flatmates and a really cute rooom. i am by tons of shops, a few bakeries, movie theaters, and a few parks. i feel like i am living in the village in new york. it is a duplex and im kinda in love with it. i also live with 6 other women.... but i think they are great girls.

hmmm. im not sure what else to say? moved into a hostel the day after i got back. that got smoothed out. im at the same job. my friend emma started working there so we explore the neighborhood during lunch and gossip about all the people we use to work with. its been good.

all in all i believe more and more that what i plan doesn't happen and so im not stressing but just open to the possibilities now. we will see where life takes me. im looking for some adventures...

ok so email me for my address cause im not gonna put that on here to send me packages and mail and send me your addresses for the same reasons!

missing and loving you all.

No comments: