Tuesday, November 27, 2007

hello my loves. i know it has been a while.

first off i think i might become a vegetarian. cooking turkey is gross. you have to remove the neck from the body and clean out all the guts and such and there is so much blood. i made my flat mate clean out the turkey and stuff it. i can barely eat shrimp i should have known i would have had issues with cleaning a turkey. but it came out very good. i invited my flatmates, a few coworkers and a few american friends. we had tons of sides and desserts and it was wonderful. of course that was followed by dancing.

im loving my flat and my flatmates. we have wine and cheese parties and watch lots of girly tv and its a very chill enviornment. so far so good. enjoying being here a lot more. hanging out with friends. have a gym buddy. its good. taking a mental health day and catching up on life and the like. hmmm. i will update with adventures soon. promise!

loving and missing you always.

No comments: