Sunday, November 18, 2007

hello my loves!

greetings from across the pond.

so since my last update i have moved into my flat. have the nicest flat mates. we are all organizing a potluck thanksgiving. went to a concert last night with them and then we went out for some fun ont the town afterwards. its nice to live with locals and go where the locals go... before it was a bit touristy.

i have friends at work now. some people from my old office transfereed over which is awesome.

i should go moneys about to run out will continue the update soon

love you all.

3 comments:

Maria Doering said...

hello Batman!!! :)
i lost track of you for quite a while now! I'm really glad I found your blog! It's fantastic to hear that you are traveling the world and doing well!
i'm in montreal, and loving it :).
take care!
maria

wee-fi said...

Yay =)

Nicole's Notebook said...

So glad to see everything is working out! I leave in 30 days! eeeek