Tuesday, August 28, 2007

a lil tired. a lil sick. a lil doped up. i hope this makes sense...

so from where i last left off. i was in edinburgh sick. been to the hospital and on antibiotics. still sick and no one knew what i had. on wednesday my poor mom was feeling so helpless and worried she booked me a ticket home. getting home was a bit of an adventure. the plane was an hour and a half late. once the plane landed and we boarded i passed out when i woke up again as we were flying over albany and the pilot was announcing there was heavy traffic at newark airport and we were gonna flyover albany for a while. so we circled albany for about an hour and the pilot announced we were going to land in newburgh, new york to refuil. while we were only 15 min and 45 miles from the city we landed for saftey reasons. we werent allowed to leave the plane and took off about another hour later. landing in jersey and i waited an hour for my luggage to arrive. they emptied half our luggage andfor some reason the other half quite some time later. i hopped in a cab and came home. my poor mother though after going through the whole thing with my brother was worried about me when i hadnt shown up and the airport had said we landed 4 hours earlier... they left out the part about it being in newburgh new york. and so i have been home since friday. on my third antibitic and to the doctor here. i am really glad to be home because this is the best place to be when i am sick. its good to be around my family. its been good to talk to my friends on line or on the phone or to listen to them talk since i havent had much of a voice to talk . or the sign of a good relationship when you can both be there and neither one needs to say anything.

so i have spent the past 3 days in bed sleeping watching cheesy reruns and eating ice pops. much better than what i had in edinburgh. although i loved it there things were not what i would have wanted. but its late so i think im gonna crash. i will update later though about work, my living situation there, and a few weekend adventures. its an adventure...

1 comment:

wee-fi said...

<3

Let me know when I can come see you!