Monday, August 20, 2007

heya.

libs is right its been a really long time since i wrote. spent the last week and half sick. went to the hospital twice. as well as a doctor. still dont know what i have. have been on antibitics but they screwed up my body so i am on another pill for that. slightly miserable and while i have great friends here really contemplating hopping on a plane and heading home. i just need to be around my family and a medical system that is hygenic and knows whats wrong with me.

been thinking about how good it would be to sleep in my own bed and eat my moms meals and have my parents near by while im sick. and how much i miss meeting up with my friends or spending hours on the phone while we just watch tv. or climbing into their beds and watching hours of degrassi or films and eating pizza and icecream. i didnt worry about growing apart from anyone special to me while i was here but i realize now how much i really need them by me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww Chris...I hope you feel better soon. I've been keeping up with your blog entries...sounds like you've been having an awesome time! I'm just workin...have had some issues/stories to tell you that are pretty enormous. Other than that, I'm just keepin on keep in on, and missing you of course. Not having your friends around really makes you realize how much you really appreciate them.

Nicole's Notebook said...

well sweets, being sick while you're abroad is horrible BUT you know all your friends have your back wherever you are. Love you!!!!

- Nicole

wee-fi said...

I'm sorry you are feeling ill! When I was abroad and got broncitis that sucked...the walk-in centers can just be ridiculous. I hope you feel better soon though, dear! If I made it, you can ; )