Wednesday, August 1, 2007

hiya!

its been a while since i have posted and so much has happened. ok where to begin...


i did end up getting my harry potter book and spent that whole weekend reading it. not on the mountain but in a cafe due to the rain. the cedildh was sold out so we will just have to catch the next one. we ended up joining in on the harry potter craziness instead. so many people were dressed up and there were old fashined type bands playing it was awesome.

this past weekend were the games in callander. we stayed at a lovely hostel that had dogs! climbed a mountain, did our own version of brave heart which can be seen on facebook much to embarressment. it was a lot of fun in callander watching men in kilts throw cabers and listening to the pipe bands. this place has really come to feel like home. a bunch of friends and i are looking for a flat. hopefully that will go well. we shall see. hmmm im sure there is more but i should go.

oh i have picked up the words brilliant. lovely. and im well on my way to adding the word aye and of course hiya.

peace out kiddos!

1 comment:

elyse said...

Weenie!! I miss you. Sorry it's taken so long for me to write in your blog. It sounds like your having a great time meeting new people and I'm so glad you have a job. It seems like your life has come together. I'm so happy you're havign a great time. Things are going slow here. Jeff just started a job at MetLife (its an insurance company). I'm still job searching like crazy. It's kinda depressing. Things are going well with Jeff and I, he just worries about money ALOT! But yea, keep up the blogging and I can't wait to hear from you. Love you!!!

Elyse